When was the last time you liked what the scale said? I remember feeling ecstatic when I was younger and I was gaining weight. Now the opposite has happened. I keep thinking that all my hard work will pay off and when I go on the scale it moves very little. I am sure you know the feeling and it is not pretty. Discouragement is a word that all dieters are very familiar with. It is not a journey without its ups and downs. Once we realize that happens to the best of us we can forge ahead and keep going even when we want to quit.
Dieting and exercising are the keys to any weight loss program but sometimes using a fat burner only adds to better success. It can push us over that plateau or get us started. There is nothing better when you see the numbers on the scale get smaller and smaller. Time to see if this fat burner will help you reach that goal.
RX6 by BPI Sports is a fat burner that claims to be a adipose tissue metabolic regulator. They say it is designed to help you lose weight with an over the top ultra concentrated built in energy mechanism. However, when you look at RX6 more closely you see something different. Let’s take a further look at this fat burner.
Is RX6 Safe?
RX6 is loaded with caffeine and may have several side effects associated with it. These may include insomnia, headaches, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, anxiety, nervousness and stomach distress.
A proprietary blend of:
- Caffeine—at stimulant that boosts metabolism
- Llex guayusa—called Qat tea. It is a distant relative to yerba mate and yaupon holly. It has the highest caffeine content of any known plant
- Acer truncatum bunge—it is from a Chinese tree. May have something to do with the immune system but it really is a mystery ingredient that little is known about
- Uva Ursi—American Indians used it to treat urinary tract infections, is an astringent
- 6-Gingerol—antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Yohimbe Bark—sexual enhancement
- has some potentially powerful fat burners
- lists all ingredients in the formula
- small proprietary blend of caffeine and green tea
- no money back guarantee
The RX6 Bottom Line…
RX6 is a fat burner that does not appear to be able to burn much fat. The ingredients are very weak and are not strong enough to make it worthwhile. Proprietary blends are a great way to hide the amounts of each ingredient in their formula. This fat burner is loaded with caffeine stimulants and may help you burn some fat but it may cause some serious side effects that may not be worth it. There is nothing worse than feeling like you are going to jump out of your skin. Since there are so many other fat burners on the market that are effective I would suggest you look elsewhere. I would recommend you look on this website for the top rated fat burners available and go from there.